Monday 1 October 2012

A Week of Buffy: Day 2

A character I loved on Buffy more than any other was Willow. She was the sweetest person on this program and, given how timid and shy she was, I couldn't help rooting for her. I also loved how she went from shy wallflower to being a kick ass chick in her own right. 

Willow Rosenberg:

"It could be anyone. It could be me... It's not though."
Willow explaining why human criminals are more upsetting, "The Puppet Show"

Willow: "Great! I'll call Xander, ask him to join us. What's his number? Oh, yeah: 1-800-I'm-Dating-a-Skanky-Ho."
Buffy: "Me-ow!"
Willow: "Really? Thanks! I've never gotten a 'me-ow' before."
"Phases"

"I happen to think mine is the level head and yours is the one that things would roll off of."
Willow defending her judgement, "Pangs"

"You two are the two who are the two. I'm the other one."
Willow to Buffy and Xander, feeling left out, "The Yoko Factor"

"I'm a big fan of school. You know me, I'm all, 'Go school, it's your birthday!' Or something to that effect."
Willow, "Tough Love"

Oz: "I'm gonna ask you if you wanna go out tomorrow night. I'm actually kind of nervous about it. It's interesting."
Willow: "Oh. Well, if it helps at all, I'm gonna say yes."
Oz: "Yeah, it helps. It-it creates a comfort zone. Do you wanna go out with me tomorrow night?"
Willow: "Oh! I can't!"
Oz: "Well, see, I like that you're unpredictable."
"Surprise"


I normally hate fan-made videos but this one had pretty much all my favourite Oz/Willow moments and I had to share. These two were my favourite Buffy couple. The reason Buffy/Angel don't occupy this position is that we all knew they were pretty much doomed. But I really believed that Willow and Oz would last. I was totally devastated when they broke up.

No comments:

Post a Comment