Sunday 30 September 2012

A Week of Buffy: Day 1

I declare this week Buffy Week. I miss this program so bad! So since I have to study during my week long holiday, I can't watch it. But to tide me over until the next holiday I am going to post a few of my favourite quotes from my favourite characters. If you were a Buffy fan back in the day, I guarantee that these quotes will make you smile. 
Today is all about Buffy.

Buffy Summers

"I don't think we've been properly introduced. I'm Buffy and you are- " (plunges her stake into the vampire's heart) " -history."
Buffy, "Never Kill a Boy on the First Date"

Buffy: "I wasn't gonna use violence. I don't always use violence. Do I?"
Xander: "The important thing is, you believe that."
"Inca Mummy Girl"

Buffy: "There was a cat. A cat here and then there was, another cat. And they fought, the cats, and then they left."
Ford: "Oh. I thought you were just slaying a vampire,
Buffy: "What? Whatting a what?"
"Lie to Me"

Buffy: "Anybody besides Larry fit the werewolf profile?"
Willow: "There is one name that keeps getting spit out. Aggressive behaviour, run-ins with authority, about a screenful of violent incidents..."
Buffy: "Okay, most of those weren't my fault."
"Phases"

"I'm the Slayer... Slay-er. Chosen One? She who hangs out a lot in cemeteries...? 'In every genara- ' You know. I really don't feel like doing the routine. Ask around. Look it up: 'Slayer comma The.'
Buffy to Riley, "Doomed"


I completely and utterly LOVE this theme song so I couldn't resist putting it in.
Have an awesome Monday everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment