Thursday 28 March 2013

Minions Assemble


 Peeps, your help is needed. I'm surethat many of you are aware that the DABWAHA tournament is on right now. I'm sure that a whole bunch of you have already voted for your favourite author/series/book. 
But I need your help. No, we need your help. 
Stars and Stripes, book six in Abigail Roux's Cut and Run series is on the very brink of making it into the final 8. And we're doing pretty well already. But we're also up against a book by four authors, count them, four, including Josh Lanyon who is a legend.Four fan bases versus just one little, albeit rabid, fanbase? 
It's going to be a tough one guys. Soplease, pretty please, will you go vote for Stars and Stripes? 
Now, I know what you're thinking: whyshould I?
That's a fair question.
 You should go vote because theCut and Run series is one of the best series I have ever read ever! Youshould vote because the Minions (Abi's fanbase) are up against some seriousheavyweights. It's a little bit of a David versus Goliath situation. 
But the most important reason? IfStars and Stripes gets through to the next round, Abi will release a snippetfrom the as yet untitled book 8. And since things look dark for our boys, Tyand Zane, in the upcoming book Touch and Geaux, some reassurance that they'llbe okay would be greatly appreciated. 
So... I've made my case. 
Please go vote. 
If you have no idea what I'm talkingabout, first go vote for Stars and Stripes, and then go read the first book inthe series, Cut and Run. I won't tell you to read the rest of the seriesbecause once you've read Cut and Run, that will go without saying.  






No comments:

Post a Comment