Thursday 21 March 2013

Lover At Last: Teaser XIII

Resuming his form in a wooded area south and west of the
compound, Quinn steeled himself against  making any inferences
about what had detained the guy- although the fact of the matter was, the fighter had
gone up to his room and hadn't come back. And whereas most accidents happened in 
the home, it was a good guess that he  hadn't had a slip-and-fall.
Unless Saxton had been playing throw rug 
on the marble in their bathroom.
-Lover at Last, pg 106  

Oh, my word! I sat around laughing for a good five minutes after I read that! Seriously, I dare you to read this with a straight face!
And despite the fact that Saxton stands in the way of Blay and Quinn's HEA, I actually like him. I hope the WARDen doesn't do anything totally evil like kill him...

No comments:

Post a Comment