Monday 18 March 2013

Lover At Last: Teaser X

My day has been totally made! I woke up this morning and I remembered that there's only one week to go!!! until Lover At Last is released. I am in the happiest place right now...

Communicating via hand signals, they split into two groups, with
him and John taking one side of the mammoth double doors, and
Rhage, Blay, and Z zeroing in on the smaller entrance.
Rhage went for the requisite handle while everyone braced for
engagement. If there was a football team’s worth of lessers in there, it made sense to send the Brother in first, because he had the kind of backup nobody else did: His beast loved slayers, and not in a relationship sense.
Talk about your thin mints.
-Lover at Last, pg. 107

Now, speaking of Rhage, does anyone have any idea when his and Mary's novella is coming out? I'm not normally one for novellas, but I wouldn't even dream of missing this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment