Wednesday 20 March 2013

Lover At Last: Teaser XI

Abruptly
Qhuinn shifted his position, pivoting around, tilting his head back, sluicing the water through his dark hair, that incredible body arching.
He’d kept his PA.
And holy sh*t, he was aroused—
-Lover at Last, pg. 79

This little snippet takes place shortly after Quinn sees Blay not lifting weights (you know what I'm talking about), and it seems to imply that these are thinking along similar lines. 
Once I'd wiped the drool from my chin though, I found myself scratching my head in confusion. I know I'm not the only one who was wondering what in the hell a PA is. The only PA I could think of was a personal assistant... and that would obviously make zero sense in this situation.
So, I did what every reader of this series has done at some point: I consulted Urban Dictionary. As it turns out, PA stands for Prince Albert, and is -as one Facebook user so eloquently put it- a "piercing on his junk".
See? You learn something new every day. Although I don't know that I wanted to know that...  

No comments:

Post a Comment