Sunday 16 September 2012

You Look Good Enough To Eat

M-Net has started airing Suits. Now I had heard that this show was good, so I started watching. Man, oh man, am I glad I did! 
I'm pretty sure I've mentioned this before, but I am a huge fan of a guy in a suit. I don't know why, but they just make me swoon.
I have two assignments due this week so I know I could use some cheering up. And I can think of nothing better than to ogle a few gorgeous men who do an amazing job of filling out their expensive suits.
My three favourite suited up TV actors:

Ed Westwick who plays Chuck Bass in Gossip Girl.
Pretty sure this is where my love for a  well-dressed guy originated. 
Gabriel Macht who plays Harvey Specter in Suits.
 He's an arrogant S.O.B but, stars above, he is beautiful.
Matt Bomer who plays Neil Caffrey in White Collar.
That mischievous smile and those killer blue eyes had me hooked.


Trusting that I made your Monday beautiful, I'm signing off until these assignments are out my face.
Catch you later!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment