Wednesday 25 July 2012

Tick... Tock... Tick... Tock...

Looks like I'm playing the waiting game... again. You may have heard that Linkin Park is going to grace South African shores in November. I don't think I need to tell anyone how really super exciting that is. But what isn't exciting is the wait for 9 o'clock. It's agonising. Plus I need to be on campus in time for my 10:30 class. So, I need those tickets before I leave for campus.
This is hugely stressful for yours truly, who isn't even properly awake yet. But I also think it's going to be hugely worth it. After all, Linkin Park has been on my "bucket list" for many years. I owe it to the angsty 13 year old me to see these guys live. 
All I need now is for Incubus to come to sunny South Africa and my life will be complete.
I'll keep you posted about whether or not I get my grubby paws on the tickets.

No comments:

Post a Comment