Tuesday 17 July 2012

All The Places That I'll Go...

It is effing cold again today in the normally warm, sunny Pretoria. I have to tell you that I cannot wait until summer. This cold is not working for me at all.
So I'm going to Thailand today. I don't know much about Thailand. I've seen some absolutely beautiful pictures and one little clip at Flight Centre that really confused me. Someone playing golf. Why fly all the way to Thailand to play golf?
Anyway, here are some of the amazing places you can visit if you chose to visit this beautiful place:

The Emerald Buddha Temple
Wow. No words could possibly do this place justice.
Also found in the Emerald Buddha Temple.

Doi Suthep Chiang Mai


Doi Suthep Chiang Mai.
Is this not absolutely beautiful?


The Ancient City, which can be found just outside Bangkok


Looking at some of these pictures has brought me to a decision. As soon as I have money, I'm going to haul ass to Thailand. This place is just calling my name.




No comments:

Post a Comment