Wednesday 7 March 2012

TV Time

So, I've been home for the last two days and I've finally gotten the chance to watch some TV. I'm kinda sorry that I did because I just realised how out of touch I've been. Here are my favourite music videos of the past two days:




This is the official music video for Gotye - Somebody That I Used To Know. I hear this song has been doing the rounds, so no doubt you've heard it already but I love this song SO MUCH!



This is a song by Skrillex called First Of The Year. I'm not really too into this kind of music but this music video is boss. Kinda wish all little kids could deal with creepy pedophile types like this...




This is Mr Cat And The Jackal with The Devil Always Wants To Dance. These guys are a South African band and they are amazing. I've never actually seen them perform but I've heard that they really are something. Check them out if you get a chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment