Friday 23 March 2012

I Can't Help But Marvel II

Today's Marvel character isn't technically a "hero" although he is one of my favourite people in the Marvel universe. I mean, who wouldn't love to have his powers for a day or two? I know if it were me, I'd be having all kinds of illegal fun...

2. Magneto

Magneto's real name is Max Eisenhardt and he made his first appearance in X-men #1 which was released in 1963. Magneto has the super cool ability to control all forms of magnetism. His powers are basically limitless and he can use his powers for different things simultaneously. He can erect a magnetic force field around himself that's almost completely impenetrable so he can protect himself. Hell, the guy can even use his powers to make himself fly!

Magneto was created by the legendary Stan Lee and Jack Kirby.



Ian McKellen plays Magneto in the X-men movies
And here is Michael Fassbender as a young Magneto.



No comments:

Post a Comment