Wednesday 7 November 2012

Linkin Park SA

Two days left everybody! I am so freakin' excited, I keep doing this happy little dance whenever I think about it. I've been getting a few odd looks from these random strangers but, baby, I don't care!!! I saw people on Twitter who went to the Cape Town show are saying that the band was A-MA-ZING! 
On a more serious note, I just want to say that my thoughts and prayers are with the people who got hurt at last night's concert. From what I've heard on the news, 20 people were injured and one person even died. I would have been inconsolable if that were me...
Here's hoping that everything goes smoothly at Saturday night's concert. Just want to post a video or two of the songs I'm most looking forward to seeing Linkin Park perform.

"One Step Closer" off of their Hybrid Theory album.


"Crawling", again off of their Hybrid Theory album.


"Numb" off of their Meteora. 


"What I've Done" off  Minutes to Midnight.


"Burning in the Skies" off of A Thousand Suns.

Okay, this is a lot more than "a video or two". Oh well. Hoping to see you all on Saturday night! It's going to be so much fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment