Tuesday 19 June 2012

Oh, the Horror!

I am in all kinds of mental anguish peeps. Seriously, I can think of no worse kind of torture.
I should be be giddy, floating and sleeping in. Am I doing any of these things?
No.
I woke up at 6:30 so that I would be ready to pounce on Lady Gaga concert tickets. Yes, My idol, my hero, the Mother Monster is coming to South Africa in November.
And I have been waiting at computicket's website for going on 2 hours now. I am a mess. I honestly can't think of anything more stressful than sitting in front of my computer mentally willing the number of people ahead of me to change from "more than 1000" to "less than 1000".
I acknowledge that this is beyond pathetic. Possibly even unhealthy. Hell, I haven't even had breakfast. I'm running on Red Bull and coffee to keep from falling asleep at the computer. 
But I don't care. And if I don't get the tickets today I will camp out in front of a comuticket on Thursday morning and wait until they open. 
I NEED TO SEE GAGA.
Please don't judge me.

   

No comments:

Post a Comment