Wednesday 13 June 2012

Crikey Moses It's Cold!

Okay, so before you whip out your Captain Obvious bullets and load them into the gun you fondly refer to as No Shit, I know that since it's winter it's supposed to be cold. But I think that it's a fact that bears repeating. 
I hate winter. I cannot function. I'm like a really old, rusty car that won't start when it's cold. And when it does start, it clanks and groans. I can't even get enthusiastic about my birthday (it's tomorrow. I'm going to be 21).  
But I'm going to try and cheer and warm myself up. I remember watching an episode of Buffy the Vampire Slayer where Willow and Buffy were playing a game called "anywhere but here" (I think that's what it's called). That's what I'm going to do now. I'm going somewhere warm and with lots of history.
I'm going to... Vienna.
Just putting some pictures of the places I'd like to see.

I have looked all over the damn place but I don't know what the heck this place is called.
Sorry
Vienna Karlskirche


Schonbrunn Palace

Vienna Opera House

Pretty, isn't it? So, that's where I am today. I'm basking in the sun in front of Schonbrunn Palace and later tonight I'm going to the opera.

No comments:

Post a Comment