Tuesday 22 May 2012

I Need Cheering Up

I lost my pencil box at varsity. I know it sounds silly and juvenile but I'm feeling very... lost. I now have nothing to use to make my notes for exams and dammit, I'm bummed! 
So, I went onto GQ's website because nothing makes me feel better than looking at a bunch of beautiful, well-dressed men. Feast your eyes on the very best (in my opinion) that GQ has to offer.

Alexander Skarsgard

Michael Fassbender
Ryan Reynolds
Ian Somerhalder

Ed Westwick

 
There. I'm feeling much better now! Have a good day everybody! And keep a close eye on your stuff!
You can check out more of these handsome gentlemen on GQ's website by clicking here. Just type in the name of the hunk that you're looking for and be prepared to be starry-eyed for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment