Sunday 29 April 2012

Mind Blowing Stuff

I have just gotten home from watching The Avengers. And all I can say is... wow. Just... wow. Now, this isn't only me speaking as a Marvel freak. Even non-Marvel fans were pretty blown away.
We watched it in 3D and that made the special effects absolutely awe inspiring. I was a little bewildered at one point with bangs and explosions and flashing lights coming from all directions. I wasn't sure where to look.
I really liked that they brought all the Marvel heroes together. I love Robert Downey Jr and Chris Evans. The Hulk, while making me very nervous, was totally boss. My only complaint with this movie was that Chris Evans didn't appear shirtless at any point. But besides me splitting hairs over something extremely unimportant in the grand scheme of the movie?
This movie was ABSOLUTELY BLOODY BRILLIANT.
So, if you've watched it: Well done. If you haven't watched it yet: What the heck are you waiting for?


No comments:

Post a Comment