Thursday 26 April 2012

The Demon Trappers series by Jana Oliver

YA fantasy novels are my poison. I LOVE them. I know I'm in my third year of varsity, I know I should be reading more grown up books. But you know what? I don't care.
So, last year I was browsing through Top Books and I saw this book. I read the back and thought that it looked interesting. Once I read it, I realised that it wasn't just interesting, it was AWESOME.
The Demon Trappers series is set in the year 2018 in Atlanta. Demons are running around all over the place and the demon trappers are responsible for keeping the demons in check. Riley Blackthorne is a demon trapper who finds herself caught up in the fight between Heaven and Hell. Riley is the kind of heroine that is sometimes hard to like but you can't help rooting for her in the end.  
Okay, I won't lie, typing that felt kinda... silly. But seriously, give these books a try. They are, in reading order, Forsaken, Forbidden, Forgiven and Foretold. Foretold hasn't been released yet but the first three are already available. 







Check out Jana Oliver on Twitter (@crazyauthorgirl) and you can check her website out here

No comments:

Post a Comment