Thursday 13 December 2012

No Church in the Wild

I don't know what rock I've been hiding under for the past few months that I only heard this song a few days ago, so I beg your forgiveness for only talking about it now.
No Church in the Wild is a collaboration between Jay-Z, Kanye West and Frank Ocean. I have no clue who Frank Ocean is. I'm sort of indifferent to Jay-Z beyond him being Beyonce's other half. I'm not a big fan of Kanye West. The size of his ego is off-putting, so I try not to pay to much attention to him. But I absolutely adore this song. It's so powerful! 
I found this music video and I'm not 100% sure if it's the official one or not. Either way, it's flipping fantastic. 
If you haven't seen it, watch it now.
If you have seen it, watch it again.



No comments:

Post a Comment